As you can see, these pictures are getting a little more difficult : ) She wouldn't stay still, immediately pulled off the paper, crinkled it up, then took a bite out of it! Then I couldn't find the tape so I said what the hell, I just held it up there and tried to get the shot. She was being so cute though I couldn't help but laugh the whole time...I still don't know where the tape went...
Out of any months prior, she has by far changed most in the past month! She sits unassisted indefinitely, can get herself to a sitting position from her tummy, is crawling (not super fast though), has started solids, and just yesterday started trying to pull herself up on things! That's a lot of change in 1 month! She's really starting to show her personality and is such a sweetie pie! She also got her first boo boo yesterday : ( She was trying up pull herself up on her bouncy seat and fell backwards and bumped her little
big head. Poor baby, she was fine, and I know that's just the first of many to come.
Here are some fun facts about Miss M at 6 months old:
- She is 15 lbs. 13 oz. (50th%) is 25 3/4 inches long (50th%) and her head is still huge at 17 1/2 inches (95th%).
- She wears a size 2 diaper.
- Takes 3 naps per day, one in the morning, one around lunch time (the longest one), and a short cat nap around 4:30.
- She goes to bed between 7-8:00pm and wakes at 7:00 am.
- She has 4-5 5-7 oz. bottles and is eating 2 meals of solids per day. Bottle when she wakes up, fruit and oatmeal after nap, bottle at lunch, bottle in the afternoon, veggie and fruit for dinner, bottle before bed.
- She makes the wet raspberry noises, almost like she's spitting...it's quite funny, except while we are feeding her then its just a big ol' mess!
- She loves: the sippy cup! We give it to her with water at "meal" times, bath time, swim class (we started about 3 weeks ago at the YMCA), playing with her telephone toys (she has 3), and hanging out with Daddy. She just lights up whenever she see's him, its so cute!
- She hates: Getting in her car seat, staying still for diaper changes, getting dressed, her neck stretches, pretty much anything that confines her : ) Oh and being smothered by her sister!
I cant beleive she is a 1/2 a year old already!