Friday, January 14, 2011

Good Day LA


Me and the girls are heading back to LA today for a long weekend! You can read about the last time we went this summer here) We are going to see my BFF and her baby and have a girls weekend (my DH is not coming and hers is out of town). I love Los Angeles and so wish we could afford to live like we do here there and buy in a nice house up in the hills. Unfortunately, we'd have to sell our nice big house here and squeeze into a 2 bedroom condo if we wanted to do that. The cost of living there is INSANE. But oh how I love it there...

One fun and exciting thing I am looking forward to this trip is that I got one of DH's little nieces that lives there to come babysit on Sunday night!!We are going OUT!! And guess what else??! Sunday night is the Golden Globe Awards!! So it is going down! We are planning to do it up and go all out!! Have a fancy dinner at STK, pregame at the Roosevelt Hotel (even if we have to drink mock tails since we are such light weights), and then see where life takes us. Who knows what celebrities we'll be bumping elbows with that night, I'm SURE I'll have some stories. This is a much long overdue Mom's Night Out, it has been at least 5 years since we were able to go out together and neither of us get to do that normally, so we are VERY EXCITED! Already planning outfits...  Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Have so much fun- we will be in LA as well this weekend- I forgot it's the Golden Globes- we may have to venture downtown!!

Lisa said...

They are at the Beverly Hilton! Who knows maybe well run into each other :)

Amber said...

Fun trip. Do they teach proper grammar in Arizona? When you write "me and the girls" rather than "the girls and I" you seem both uneducated and narcissistic.

SpontaneousMom said...

I think you are going to have a blast! and take lots of pictures- well if you can do that without being noticed. LOL.
If "me and the girls" could come- we would- :)