Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Might Be Dying

From bleeding to death.

First postpartum cycle: 34 days

Second postpartum cycle: 32 days

Third postpartum cycle: 20 days

Forth postpartum cycle: 16 days

and a whole 14 days later I am on my period again!! Why are my cycles getting shorter and shorter? A 14-16 day cycle is not normal. I went form having extremely long cycles pre baby, to a period every 2 weeks?! She will be 5 months on Tuesday, I never breast fed, so you'd think I would have regulated by now. I'm not sure what to think, or if I should call my OB?

Even though I love my uterus because it carried a nice healthy baby to term, I am pretty sure it doesn't like me. At All.

1 comment:

Amy said...

man. that sucks...i'd call. mine were short before about 3 weeks, and they are different now too but ????