Monday, May 10, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

I know, I know I haven't posted one of these in a while. Its because I haven't been meal planning in advance the past few weeks and boy does it makes dinner time challenging. So I'm back to Meal Planning Mondays! You know I've been doing the food co-op thing for the past few weeks, so I have been planning meals incorporating those ingredients. I picked up my basket again this week, but they also offered an "Italian pack" for an additional $ 7.50. It included a eggplant, 2 zucchini squash, 1 big white onion, 1 small yellow onion, garlic, mushrooms, and TONS of fresh herbs!! I love cooking with fresh herbs, but they can get pricey. So I was thrilled when I say flat leaf parsley, oregano, basil, and fresh rosemary. Heaven!

Here is a pic of all my produce from this week's Bountiful Basket.

Here is this week's meal plan:


Roasted Vegetable Ragu- I will also add my eggplant to this reciepe.


Sweet Potato Crock Pot Chili- I try to make crock pot or other easy meals on my busiest days during the week, this one is interesting so we'll see how it turns out.

2 comments:

christina said...

looks and sounds fabulous. i'm really hoping to start cooking again once we get a high chair.

Unknown said...

I so love bountiful baskets! Such a great blessing! Glad you're enjoying it with such wonderful recipies!