Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 (1/2) Months!!

I cant believe I am 2 weeks late posting this, but better late than never right? I'll load this post with pictures to make myself feel better, K?

I literally had to take this picture in a flash...and am lucky I even got it...


because she wont sit still even for a second!! There went my paper again...




This month has been crazy! Time is flying by, and she is growing so much with each day. Since last month, she's started pulling up on everything,


Even slowly starting to cruise along the furniture, has got her bottom left tooth and the right just popped through, and has started self feeding. Here she is with some cottage cheese the other day.


So far we've tried tiny pieces of banana, bread, cottage cheese, avocado, cheerios, mum mum rice rusks, and puffs. All of which she loves. She's also getting better with the sippy cup and loves cold water!


I don't have stats, but I am guessing she's in the 17-18 pound range. Fun facts about Miss M right now are:

-She wears a size 3 diaper and 6-9 or 9 month cloths; all of her 6 months are too small, and the 6-9 are getting kinda snug too. 
- She sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am and takes 3 naps per day. First one around 9, then 1ish (both of those naps are about 1-1 1/2 hour long) and then a short nap around 4:00.
- She eats 2 solid meals; breakfast (oatmeal and fruit) and dinner (veggie) and has 4-5 6 oz. bottles per day.
- She isn't babbling yet, but makes lots of noises and is quite loud I must say ; ) Still waiting for the babbling (babababa, dadadada) to start though.

- She loves: Our cat Lucy, I mean LOVES her. Daddy calls her the walking stuffed animal and M does anything in her power to get her when she sees her! She also loves cold water, bath time (although she stands almost the whole time), the pool, Sophie, any toy that makes noise or lights up.

- She hates: Anything that requires her to stay still for any lenght of time; diapers changes, changing cloths, getting in the car seat. Being bossed around by her sister, Kay is always dragging her around and trying to get her to go things and M gets pissed!

4 comments:

Scrambled Egg said...

Her motor skills are so advanced! I'm impressed!

Amy said...

What a great update! She's growing up so fast!

Laura Langford said...

wow too cool! my 7 1/2 month old son is pretty much exactly the same developmentally, eats the same and sleeps the same! it's kind of rare to find a baby at all the same stages even if they're the same age so this was very intriguing for me while i was reading your post!

Lisa said...

Laura Jean,

That is neat!! It is rare to find someone who has a baby the exact same age, doing the exact same things!! Cool!