Saturday, September 19, 2009

24 Weeks!!


Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up.
How far along: 24 weeks! YAY for viability week!!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 pounds total from my last appt...kinda worried about this.
Maternity clothes: Yes, everything is maternity.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Better, but still not sleeping through the night.
Best moment last week: Ordering her furniture.
Movement: Yes, and now sometimes they hurt! Oh and DH finally got to see AND feel her kicking for the first time.
Food cravings: Beef, salads, and anything with ranch.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No, but I have started to get Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out: Out
What I miss: Coffee, my waist, and my regular cloths
What I am looking forward to: Having her room painted and carpeted so I can begin decorating.
Milestones: Making it to viability week!! Now don't get me wrong, I don't want this baby coming for a long long time, but it is a little reassuring that if something happened now she would have a chance at survival.

No comments: