Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She's Back!!

My favorite fashionista Carrie Bradshaw that is : )


SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

The Sex and the City sequel began filming today in the big apple! I swear I become like a kid on Christmas every time I hear news about this movie!! I simply cant wait!! What will be going on with the women now? What is Carrie and Mr. Big's fate? Where is Samantha? What about Charlotte and Harry, and the new little one? I guess I'll just have to wait until May 2010 to find out. The first movie did not disappoint, so this is not just a normal shitty sequel were talking about here...this is SEX AND THE CITY! Funny thing is that I blogged about it when I saw the first SATC movie back in May of 2008...here is that post! Who else is excited as I am?!?

5 comments:

Jenni said...

You crack me up - your like my Sister when it comes to this.. Hahah..Obsessed!!! ;0)~

Stacey said...

I'm so excited...and lucky I have you to keep me in the loop. I'm gonna have to start my rewatch of the series and last movie in April so I'm ready for May when the movie comes out lol.

WantWait&Pray said...

ME ME MEEEE!!!! I'm obsessed too! Loved the first movie and can't WAIT for the next!

Jamie said...

She looks fantastic! Can't wait until May!

looking4#3 said...

I can't wait for it either!!! Oh, and could she be anymore beautiful!