Saturday, September 5, 2009

22 Weeks


At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.
*Note* I had to change where I get my weekly picture updates from because the site I was using is now only updating once a month.

How far along: 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 pounds total now, I was weighed again at my OB appt this week and I gained 5 pounds since my last appt. one month ago.
Maternity clothes: Yes, everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks: :::::hear no evil, see no evil:::::: Still in the clear
Sleep: Back to crappy again. I have been waking in the middle of the night again and unable to go to sleep. Last night I was up from 4:30am to 6:30 am, and then woke for the day at 7:30am.
Best moment last week: Getting started on the nursery...well emptying out the room at least, but its a start!
Movement: Yes, and getting stronger too.
Food cravings: Still beef, this week it has been beef jerky. Oh and celery with buttermilk light ranch. I have eaten like 2 bunch of celery this week alone!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No, but I have started to get Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out: Still the same...popping out at the top and starting too at the bottom.
What I miss: My waist.
What I am looking forward to: Her having a name.
Milestones: Going to register today!

4 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

Lots of milestone's this week! Nursery, NAME?????? and registering? That's awesome! Don't s'pose you're sharing her name, huh? JK- had to ask! Glad to see you're doing great, hun!

just me, dawn said...

yay for no stretch marks!! and too funny about your celery and ranch, I have been eating carrots and ranch for the last few weeks.

looking4#3 said...

Moving right along!! How is Kay doing with everything?? I bet she is so excited and ready to jump out of her skin!!!

bella1021 said...

Yeah... moving right along!!!