Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ready For Fall

Now that the first "official" day of fall is here...even though it is still 100 degrees where I live, I just cant seem to wait for all things fall!! Not only the more cooler, comfortable weather but all the holidays that go along with it. I cant wait until its cool enough to take Kay to the park again, or out to ride her bike, or for long walks after dinner. Ahhhhh the simple things in life after being locked up all summer because of the heat!! I cant wait to smell pumpkin candles burning and take out all my fall decorations, open my windows and let the fresh air in. I cant wait to carve pumpkins, celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving!! And Christmas..don't even get me started on Christmas....weeeeeeee!!!

I just cant wait!!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Me too!!! I have been this way for about a month!!! Atleast it's starting to cool off a little.

stillhopeful said...

Hey - just found your blog and read through many of the recent postings. Congrats on the pregnancy!! I'm just about a week behind you, hitting the 26w mark tomorrow. Still can't believe it! We're also in the midst of planning the nursery and playroom, registering, and researching everything baby-related. It's so much fun! I like reading about the things you're doing.

Oh, and I had to crack up about your SATC post, and the link to the one about the first movie. I actually went to the Thursday midnite premiere showing and DH came with me. I owed him big time after that! And then saw it with my best friend the following weekend. Not sure if I'll go at midnite this time around. I'll probably still be sleeping all I can!

AsheAnn said...

Me TOO LISA! So excited. Here in WEstern Mass I am sitting at my desk, lookin' out the window at the gorgeous maple tree that is already having it's leaves turn red and orange!

Jenni said...

Oh man I agree.. I'm so excited for the fall weather.. Its funny what you look forward to when you have kids.. Before I could of cared less. I'm excited to start takin T to the park and go hiking again. and walks.. Love me some walks.. :) Opening up the windows and turning off the dang A/C Good lord bring on FALL!!

Momma Wilson said...

Me too! I am so sick of the heat and humidity. By the time it get cool enough to take Jackson outside the mosquitoes carry us away!