Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10dpiui

And no symptoms at all. Not one. No sore boobs, not a twinge of a cramp, nothing. I know in my heart that I'm not pregnant. I told my DH yesterday that there was no way I was pregnant. His response was 'well things can happen at different times and you may not have the same symptoms as before'. I know, I know but I feel like especially because I have been pregnant twice before I would know if something was going on. Maybe not, but that's where I'm at.

And I know EXACTLY how I gained so much weight while trying to have baby M. Progesterone is the devil. I CAN NOT get full. Seriously, I will eat a meal and then 30 min. could eat another meal. Its bad. When I did get pg with M and had to stay on it for 12 weeks, I gained 12 pounds! IN THE FIRST TRI!  Hello your baby is the size of a pea there is no reason to gain that kind of weight! Once I stopped it, the weight gained stopped too. It's amazing! I'm still fighting the battle though and going to the gym everyday even though my diet has been in the shitter.

2 more days until testing!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Ugh, I just wrote a long comment and of course blogger crashed!! Twice!

Anyway - what I said was something like: 2 week waits are killer... and for what it's worth, I had absolutely zero symptoms before my positive test, literally none. And I was examining everything too. I had no symptoms until 6 weeks or so when morning sickness kicked in. I know you know your body best though, and know how it responds to pregnancy after going through this twice before! I'm continuing to think positive thoughts for you, but I know sometimes it's easier to expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised than the opposite... at least that's how I operate! Hope the next 2 days fly by for you...

Lisa said...

Thank you. And your right, I have heard of woman having no symptoms and still getting a bfp, I just dont feel it in my heart ya know? I really really hope I'm wrong.

I've been thinking about you, hope you are doing well!!

stacey said...

I'm holding out hope that no symptoms is a good sign. TMI, but I full on bled with DD up until my beta, and it was STILL positive.
Hang in there!!!

{little birdie boutique} said...

OMG, the suspense is killing me! I still have hope for you! I can't wait til Thursday!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Lauren said...

I had ZERO symptoms and I was pregnant with twins!!! Good luck and keep your chin up!! [[[hugs]]]

Dana said...

I'm still holding out hope that I get a picture with two lines sent to me on Thursday morning! Don't throw in the towel yet!