Friday, May 20, 2011

6dpiui

Good lord could this 2ww go by ANY slower? I have to admit though as much as I WANT this to work, I really don't think this is it. I would love nothing more than to wake up next Thursday to 2 nice big fat pink lines, but lets face it chances are I will be seeing a lonely single line. I keep telling myself every time I muster up a little hope and think "maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones" I stop myself and say "c'mon Lisa, do you really think your gonna pee on a stick in a week and see 'Pregnant'? Get real!" Its sort of abusive really, but its the only way I can try to brace myself for a BFN. Not get my hopes up. Its an evil vicious cycle.

It's safe to say that the side effects from the progesterone are kicking in. The last 2 days I have been so drained and exhausted!

Symptom check: None yet. But it's still early, so if a did get blessed with a miracle little baby P would just now be implanting so I don't expect much yet.

This is going to be the longest 2ww EVER!

2 comments:

bella1021 said...

fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Amy said...

Ditto, thinking happy little thoughts!